The BS-4 RX antenna switch from Low Band System use 75 or 50 ohms designs with high quality F or UHF connectors for the input and output connections.
The receive preamplifier is designed for low noise, providing superior dynamic range and third-order intercept performance.
The BS-4 RAX Antenna Switch has a built-in relay that automatically bypass the filter and preamplifier circuits when DC power is removed or TX_Gnd signal is applied to the control console.
LBS BS-4 RX Antenna Switch characteristics:
- 4 inputs (SO239 or F connectors)
- inserted SWR ≤ 1:1.1
- unused ports loaded to 50 or 75 ohms, 2W resistor
- -60db. minimum isolation to unused port
- 7 pole Chebyshev high pass filter with cutoff at 1.7 Mhz, input SWR ≤ 1.3:1
- RX preamplifier 12db of Gain
- Antenna inputs and preamplifier switched OFF during transmit using TX ground signal