The XPA125B amplifier has a gain of 13 dB making it the perfect amplifier for a 5 watt transmitter when 100 watt output is needed.
The automatic Antenna Tuner Unit and power amplifier unit of XPA125B can be used independently of each other as either an automatic antenna tuner or a separate power amplifier. The tuner handle 14-500 ohm loads in the HF bands 1,8-30 MHz and 6 meter band 50-54 MHz.
The XPA125B has a variety of intelligent protection circuits to ensure the safety of the amplifier and connected transceiver. When abnormal operating conditions appear like SWR is too high, too much drive power or too high temperature, the amplifier enters bypass mode and displays an alarm message.
The large back lit LCD display shows input and output power, SWR, Voltage, Current, Temperature, amplifier status and warning messages making operation of this modern amplifier simple and user friendly.
XPA125B has automatic band selection via the accessory connection directly compatible with the G90, X5105 and X108 G transceivers. The CN-20 optional interface can also be used to connect a Yaesu FT-817 and FT-818 , or manual section using the front panel BAND buttons is also available. In the accessory connection there is also a PTT input and ALC input available.
A serial connection makes it possible to connect the XPA125 to a PC for firmware upgrades.
The XPA125B has been FCC approved and is CE complaint.
- Frequency range: 0,5-54 MHz
- Maximum output power: 1,8-30 MHz >100W / 50MHz >80W
- Maximum ambient operation temp: 55C
- Gain: 13 dB (+/-2dB)
- Spurious suppression: >50 dB
- Supply Voltage: 12-15 Volt DC
- Transmit current draw: @ max output 30A
- Receive current draw: @ max 700 mA
- ATU Frequency range: 1,8-30 MHz & 50-54 MHz
- ATU Tuning range: 14-500 Ohm
- Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 70 mm (Excluding knobs, feets, handle etc)
- Weight: 2,66 kg (Shipping weight 4 kg)
In the Box
- XPA125B 100W Linear Power Amplifier
- Control cable for CE-19 interface
- 12 Volt DC power cable
- USB cable for PC connection
- English user manual
- CE certificate
- Xiegu Service Card
- CE-19 Expansion Port for Xiegu G90 or X5105 Transceiver
- L-4001 Amplifier PTT cable for Xiegu X6100
- Amplifier PTT for IC-705
- Amplifier PTT cable for SunSDR2 PRO and QRP
- CN-20 Adapter for Yaesu FT-817/818 with PTT and ALC (currently no band data)
Manual and Documents
- XPA125B User Manual here.
Be the first to review “XPA125B 100W Solid State Linear Amplifier”