EFwire, end fed multiband wire antennas require less space than center fed dipoles. The feed point is conveniently located at the end of the antenna and attachment point making the EFwire antennas light and discrete.
EFwire antennas are also great portable multiband antennas that can easily be deployed using trees, glass fibre masts, flag poles etc.
ANjo’s EFwire antennas are resonant, no tuner needed on specified bands!
- Resonant λ½ or λ½ multiple, therefore no counterpoise or radials needed
- Feed point at the end/suspension point of the antenna
- No heavy balun in center of antenna
- Discrete (stealth) compared to center fed antennas
- Inconspicuous black PE insulated antenna wire with high breaking load
- Short cable routing directly from the suspension point closer to the radio
- Protected SO239 UHF socket (BNC socket on portabel model)
- SWR at resonance frequency ≤ 1.5
- Bandwidths up to 1,5 MHz for SWR ≤ 2 (depending on the band)
As with any antenna initial tuning might be needed depending on local environment and operating preferences. In some installations you can benefit by installing a RF choke to attenuate common mode noise in the coax shield.
ANjo Antennen – Präzision aus Deutchland!