The ANjo EFW80-10 Ultra Light 5-Band Wire Antenna covers the 80m band (100kHz without antenna tuner), 40m, 20m, 15m, and 10m band (1 MHz without antenna tuner).
EFwire, end fed multiband wire antennas require less space than center fed dipoles. The feed point is conveniently located at the end of the antenna and attachment point making the EFwire antennas light and discrete.
EFwire antennas are also great portable multiband antennas that can easily be deployed using trees, glass fibre masts, flag poles etc.
ANjo’s EFwire antennas are resonant, no tuner needed on specified bands!
ANjo EFW80-10P Features
- Resonant λ½ or λ½ multiple, therefore no counterpoise or radials needed
- Feed point at the end/suspension point of the antenna
- No heavy balun in center of antenna
- Discrete (stealth) compared to center fed antennas
- Inconspicuous black PE insulated antenna wire with high breaking load
- Short cable routing directly from the suspension point closer to the radio
- Protected SO239 UHF socket (BNC socket on portabel model)
ANjo EFW80-10P Specifications
- Bandwidth SWV s ≤ 3;
- 80m band 100 kHz (adjustable by length)
- 40m band: entire band (7.0 – 7.200MHz)
- 20m tape: entire band
- 10m band: entire band
- Length: ~ 12.1m
- Load capacity: 30W PEP **
- Connection: BNC socket
- Mass: 0.260 kg
- Antenna wire: hard-drawn copper braid 2mm, breaking load 400N
- Plastics: UV-resistant
* Typical specifications for a freely suspended antenna at a height of approx. 6 meter above ground
** With normal SSB / CW operation with send / receive ratios of 50/50%, the specified performance applies without restriction. In digital operating modes, this corresponds to 10 watts. If the specified power is exceeded, losses in the core material increase, which in turn leads increased SWR (an indication of too much power causing overheating of the core). When the core is cooling down, SWR returns to normal values.
As with any antenna initial tuning might be needed depending on local environment and operating preferences. In some installations you can benefit by installing a RF choke to attenuate common mode noise in the coax shield.
ANjo Antennen – Präzision aus Deutchland!