Exiting news from Expert Electronics! The introduction of the brand new SunSDR2 DX being planned for this fall. At Hamradio Friedrichshafen this weekend Expert Electronics will reveal a prototype of this brand new high performance 100 watt SDR Transceiver. Based on the popular SunSDR2 PRO, the “DX” version adds 100 watt transmit capability to the already feature rich SunSDR2 series of direct conversion SDR transceivers.
SunSDR2 DX Improvements and New Features
- 100 watt transmit power on HF bands
- New ATU connector for future antenna tuner option
- High pass filter for VHF
- Low pass filter for 70 MHz
- Improved VHF LNA (PGA103+ chip)
- Anderson Powerpole power connector
- More reliable EXT CTRL connector
- Improved PCB topology
- Lower power consumption and lower power dissipation
SunSDR2 DX Availability
The new SunSDR2 DX is planned to be available this fall, no specific date and price available at this time. Sign up for our news letter to stay informed.
SunSDR2 DX Brochure @SunSDR.eu.
SunSDR2 DX Product Page @SunSDR.eu.
SunSDR2 DX Video Preview from #FHN
Preliminary information, subject to change without further notice.