Xiegu G1M/SDR is the successor of the popular G1M and X1M. Its circuits have been redesigned and is now based on SDR technology (Software Defined Radio) to improve performance, reliability and stability.
The G1M hosts an interface option for the XPA125B 100 watt amplifier and a 3.5 mm serial port jack to simplify connection with a personal computer.
Xiegu G1M Features (preliminary)
- Bright OLED display with S-meter and spectrum display
- Support manual or automatic key switch
- Support connection with XPA125/XPA125B/XPA20 amplifiers
- Support connection control with PC
- Support data communication mode
- AGC unit
- Software Defined Filters Filters
Xiegu G1M Specifications (Preliminary!)
- Receiving frequency: 0.5~30MHz
- Transmitting frequency: 80, 40, 20 and 15m amateur radio bands.
- Modes: SSB/CW
- Receive sensitivity: 0.35uV @12dB SINAD
- Receiving dynamics: 90~95dB
- Transmitting power: 5~8W @13.8V DC
- Transmit spurious suppression: ≥45dB
- Frequency stability: ±1ppm (after 10 minutes of power on)
- Audio output power: 0.5W
- Supply voltage: 12~15V DC
- Size: 97*40*155 (mm)