Xiegu G1M is the successor of the popular X1M. Its circuits have been redesigned to improve performance, reliability and stability. The frontpanel buttons have been adjusted and the display improved to improve the user experience.
An interface option for the XPA125B 100 watt amplifier has been added, and the serial port connector has been changed to a 3.5 mm socket to simplify connection with a personal computer.
Xiegu G1M Features
- OLED display
- Support manual or automatic key switch
- Support connection with XPA125/XPA125B/XPA20 amplifiers
- Support connection control with PC
- Support data communication mode
- AGC unit
- Internal crystal filters
Xiegu G1M Specifications
- Receiving frequency: 0.5~30MHz
- Transmitting frequency: 80, 40, 20 and 15m amateur radio bands.
- Modes: SSB/CW
- Receive sensitivity: 0.35uV @12dB SINAD
- Receiving dynamics: 90~95dB
- Transmitting power: 5~8W @13.8V DC
- Transmit spurious suppression: ≥45dB
- Frequency stability: ±1ppm (after 10 minutes of power on)
- Audio output power: 0.5W
- Supply voltage: 12~15V DC
- Size: 97*40*155 (mm)